Monday, March 28, 2011

My Adoring Public

Remember last week me telling you to come out to the KVPAC Arts for All Festival? If you didn't make it out on Saturday, you missed THIS:


Yeah, you missed seeing me do my best tiger impression, minus scary teeth and hunting prey. Bet you wish you came out to see me instead of whatever else  you were doing on Saturday, huh?

At first, I was a little miffed that my WT people were exploiting me just to draw attention to their awesome booth. They told me this was payback for all my antics back at the ranch. I don't know what they were talking about. BUT THEN, I realized, this tiger paint is a gold mine for my favorite thing...attention!

I'm so famous even human celebrities want their picture with me!

Then there were the kids...have I mentioned I LOVE kids? (even kids dressed as cats are a-ok with me!)





So, after being hounded by the paparazzi and mobbed by my adoring fans for awhile, I thought I could take a break, have my stripes repainted and gear up for  my next shift.

The next shift brought two humans dressed as animals, which if you ask me, rates up there with tollbooth collector as the worst job, especially in ridiculously hot Katy, Texas. I think the Chick Fil A cow was either scared off by my oh-so-terrifying tiger impersonation or his giant cow head was making it impossible for him to hear requests. Whatever it was, he didn't want to get too close. Oh well, I'm over it. At least the chipmunk was friendly.
So we all had a great time on Saturday. Today I'm back to just being Wyatt- barking at the donkey through the fence, scheming on how to get extra treats, and greeting our daycampers and boarders. The limelight was nice, but I need a few days away from the flash of the camera, thank you very much. I'm already worried what they're going to paint on me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment