Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful #6: Babies!

It's no secret that I love little humans. It makes my day when a family drops off their fur-baby for his stay and brings their human baby with them for me to kiss and snuggle with. It's especially exciting when one of our staff members has a baby- we definitely consider these little ones part of our Waggin' Tails family. So far there have been 5 "Waggin' Tails Babies" born since we have been open:

Grayson, born September 2010


Jordyn, born July 2012


Matthew, born August 2012


Charlotte, born January 2013


Eli, born August 2013

I
n just a few weeks, we will add a 6th Waggin Tails baby to our family. Our kennel tech Stephanie is due with a baby boy named Liam! The staff celebrated Stephanie and Liam last night with a WT baby shower at La Finca.

Congratulations Stephanie! I can't wait to meet your little guy and to cover him with kisses!




No comments:

Post a Comment