Monday, December 2, 2013

My Boy and Beauty and the Beast

How was ya'lls Thanksgiving? Ours was great- we had a full house at the Ranch, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and their Thanksgiving treats!

I meant to post about this earlier before the holiday, but I just got so busy...I am so thankful for "my boys". Daylan and Donovan are the coolest human brothers a dog could ask for and I love spending my days fighting over the prime spot on the couch with them.

This weekend, my boy Daylan is starring as Lumiere in Foster High School's production of Beauty and the Beast. I am so proud of his talent and all his hard work.

It made my day to be able to go to his rehearsal today and hang out with some of the cast members!



I know Daylan and all the other kids involved in the production would love your support at the show. See the poster below for details on how to get tickets!

1 comment: